Saturday, 17 November 2007

A day out


Well i was up for getting my car a service, i booked my car into a local rotary specialist, JUDAS. Its was a nice day out, we had a look at the cars he had for sale. None which were very cheap or were in a tidy condition. I got the feeling that most of his client el must be drifters, as the cars for sale werent going to win any beauty contests.

The service wasnt cheap either, but ive been told im a bit of a tight ass anyway.

I took a few shots of the cars in the yard, there were a few demo cars as well lying around.


He had lots of spare parts, most taken from cars which had been totaled.

This blue one with Re-Ememiya kit looked great from the outside, but the inside was guttered, not really my kind of car considering its being sold as a street car. Hot nevertheless!


This black one looked nice, but was an early model, actually all his cars were early model FDs, 1992 to 1993. I guess these are the easiest the use for racing as they are by far the cheapest.


Ive been tossing and turning over what mods i want to do to my car, i really dont want to muck around with much as i love the look of my car as is. But a rear diffuser would look good and bring the rear down a bit to match the rest. Some bigger, gold rims would be nice too. But i think im not going to have enough cash for such mods. I think later on, i would like to buy another FD for modifying. I have been thinking alot about a headlight kit like the Knightsports double headlight kit seen below or the other slim looking headlight look.
























Heres a pic of my car getting the treatment.

No comments: